Flying-Sparks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Beesa  

Latest topics
» IOM Southern 100
The Bugilow all packed and ready to go  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 5:22 am by Steady Eddy

» old suspension bridge
The Bugilow all packed and ready to go  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 8:39 am by Smilodon

» getting ready for the off
The Bugilow all packed and ready to go  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 9:04 am by Steady Eddy

» Anybody at TT 2018?
The Bugilow all packed and ready to go  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 9:11 am by Steady Eddy

» Run away for a few days
The Bugilow all packed and ready to go  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 2:49 am by Steady Eddy

» Garage Work and Hurricane
The Bugilow all packed and ready to go  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 12:27 am by Smilodon

» Mands & sidecars
The Bugilow all packed and ready to go  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 1:39 am by KatieC

» First trip away of 2018
The Bugilow all packed and ready to go  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:51 am by Steady Eddy

» Car Related Stuff
The Bugilow all packed and ready to go  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 11:13 pm by Steady Eddy

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Bugilow all packed and ready to go

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Bugilow all packed and ready to go  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bugilow all packed and ready to go

Post by Steady Eddy Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Any way ! how is the unpacking going Smiles ? I cant imagine what the last 12 months have been like for you , it would be one of my worst nightmares ,
Steady Eddy
Steady Eddy

Back to top Go down

The Bugilow all packed and ready to go  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bugilow all packed and ready to go

Post by Smilodon Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:01 am

We had a nice bike tour of Scotland one TT trip. The only bad spot was that when we got to Skye, the weather was so bad that the locals were staying inside (sideways rain)!

That meant no tour of distilleries, so that was a disappointment. And we missed a ferry trip to one of the islands with rock formations (like Giant's causeway), forget the name. But that was my fault.

Glorious weather for the trip back south, though. Well remembered.

Yes, for the most part, our summer is like winter for me. Don't do too much outdoor activity. Fall/winter makes up for it, though!

We are pack rats to a degree, so unpacking takes a while. Lots of books and brick-a-brack. Fortunately, the garage stayed, so didn't have to do much there, other than try to keep the bikes dusted and keep the batteries alive.

But, we are doing well. We will have to wait to replace some of the furniture and electronics that we can use as is or live without until the money builds back up. I'm making one more pass at the insurance company for a little more dough now that I have actual receipts for the labor, etc.
Smilodon
Smilodon

Back to top Go down

Post by Steady Eddy Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:23 am

I hate them insurance men they are legalised robbers , but good to hear you are getting there I would be a wreck by now , come to think of it I am a wreck , almost beyond salvage, well almost, lol
Steady Eddy
Steady Eddy

Back to top Go down

Post by j.p. Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:45 am

Hey Eddie! I might take you up on a tour of Yorkshire! I've seen every episode of 'All Creatures Great and Small' so I'm an export on NORTH Yorkies, anyways... Rolling Eyes
Beginning of July, and we are finally getting spring! Flowers all popped in one week, mosquitoes came out, fish started running in the lake, ...and I ran out of tire on the KLR. It is no longer a knobbie and is a true Italian Baldinee!
Shopping the internet for something more street oriented than trail. That means of course, that I have to replace BOTH back AND front. It never is easy, is it?
We're off on a 10 day trip next week to tour the Gulf of St.Lawrence (by boat). I'll post a link before I go, I hope. Busy packing and stuff...
j.p.
j.p.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steady Eddy Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Have a great trip and I look forward to the photos , we are setting off this morning for a trip in the Bugilow over to the Lake district for a week , went for a ride out on the bike yesterday to see little brother and have a ride on his cbx1000 a story there to be told but um full of busy and need to tell it when I am on the new secondhand updown loader so may be after we get back from the lakes , there is only so much you can do on a not so smart smart phone , and the Yorkshire tour guide is on standby ready and waiting and eager to go no problem, he is keen that lad lol and he knew some of the farmers that were in all creatures , they were characters and no mistake , the salt of the earth , not many of them left now sadly taken over by collage know it alls that are up them selves and look down on the old lads , catch up later as I can off now to get on
Steady Eddy
Steady Eddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2