Flying-Sparks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Beesa  

Latest topics
» IOM Southern 100
Fall rides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 5:22 am by Steady Eddy

» old suspension bridge
Fall rides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 8:39 am by Smilodon

» getting ready for the off
Fall rides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 9:04 am by Steady Eddy

» Anybody at TT 2018?
Fall rides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 9:11 am by Steady Eddy

» Run away for a few days
Fall rides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 2:49 am by Steady Eddy

» Garage Work and Hurricane
Fall rides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 12:27 am by Smilodon

» Mands & sidecars
Fall rides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 1:39 am by KatieC

» First trip away of 2018
Fall rides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:51 am by Steady Eddy

» Car Related Stuff
Fall rides - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 11:13 pm by Steady Eddy

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

Fall rides

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fall rides - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall rides

Post by j.p. Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Hey Eddy! Rumors of your untimely dismemberment at the hands of the trolls under the Fairy Bridge on IOM were greatly exaggerated, it would seem! Good to know you've escaped with most parts still working! Sorry to hear the boss has a dose of the bone pain we seem to all end up with. Hope it is reasonably bearable! God knows she has enough worry putting up with the likes of you!
    Send pictures of the Bigalow if you get a chance. I've always wanted one of them things, and now that I don't seem to travel much... Well, I still want one!
    My 'man-cave' provides some refuge, but a mobile unit would be spectacular!
    We are settling in for a fairly busy week. The Grandson arrived a few hours ago (2 1/2 years) and has set off the Holidays in grand fashion. All three kids will be here this year even though the overlap time is short. The closest is 5 hours away by road, and the youngest has further to travel across Canada than I would have to go visit you!
    No wonder the house seems empty much of the time!
    I did not take any vacation time in December this year, so I'll have to be fairly sneaky getting around work-hours. The design business is pretty slow this time of year anyways, so I guess I'll get in a fair amount of celebrating at home.
    Maybe we can coax some Christmas pictures out of Smilo of the beach, or at least in the resurrected house, to add some Christmassy flavour to the site!
    I think I have Tim's new address somewhere. We'll see if his bones are knit yet!
    No snow here at all yet, so I'll post a 'mud around the tree' photo in the next day or so!

j.p.
    j.p.
    j.p.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steady Eddy Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Have fun with that Grandson J P , we have a Great Granddaughter of about the same age that lives close by and we look after her a couple of days a week while her mam and dad are at work , and she is such a joy , the light of our lives we are so lucky , and we have just this last month been blessed with a great Grandson that also lives local , so another one for me to lead astray ha ha , we have three kids two live local and one lives up in Jock Scotch Land about 200 miles away they normally come down for crimbo but this year are staying at home as our son has to go back to work soon after and their daughter is twenty months and they want her to have Christmas at home , fair does I suppose , so looks like 10 of us for Christmas lunch across the way at our daughters , so have a good one every one and I will catch up later as it looks like my services are going to be some what in demand for the next few days and am not sure when or if I will get chance to get back on here , have a good time and be good or I will get jealous
    Steady Eddy
    Steady Eddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smilodon Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:45 am

Nice to get a little word from the FS BBS stragglers before the holidays.

Work on the house is progressing well.  Just trying to stay within budget.

Parents are down at their Florida place, so Christmas will be down there, we are leaving to head that way tomorrow.  

Struggling with new job, since I'm kind of starting from square one and things are really hectic.  It's exciting, but nerve-wracking as well.

Glad everyone has made it another year... But it's certainly been touch and go at times!  rendeer
    Smilodon
    Smilodon

Back to top Go down

Post by Steady Eddy Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Hi Smiley good to hear the work on the house is progressing , can't imagine what it must have been like having your home destroyed like that , and as for staying in budget , in this house there is no chance whenever I attempt any thing we always underestimate the cost by a mile and likewise underestimate how long it will take by a millenium , I would think a few days away with the folks will be nice break for you , lift the spirits and recharge the batteries , all the best for 2015 , if you get chance some photos of how things are going , fully understand that is a big shout and you may not get round to it
    Steady Eddy
    Steady Eddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smilodon Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:19 am

Yeah, I've been taking pics for practical reasons, but might put a few online. Yeah, I wish I had a "time lapse" sequence or some such, but just to busy to mess with a lot of that at the time.
    Smilodon
    Smilodon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2