Flying-Sparks.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Beesa  

Latest topics
» IOM Southern 100
Home from the travels  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 5:22 am by Steady Eddy

» old suspension bridge
Home from the travels  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 8:39 am by Smilodon

» getting ready for the off
Home from the travels  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 9:04 am by Steady Eddy

» Anybody at TT 2018?
Home from the travels  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 9:11 am by Steady Eddy

» Run away for a few days
Home from the travels  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 2:49 am by Steady Eddy

» Garage Work and Hurricane
Home from the travels  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 12:27 am by Smilodon

» Mands & sidecars
Home from the travels  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 1:39 am by KatieC

» First trip away of 2018
Home from the travels  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:51 am by Steady Eddy

» Car Related Stuff
Home from the travels  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 11:13 pm by Steady Eddy

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

Home from the travels

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Home from the travels  - Page 2 Empty Re: Home from the travels

Post by j.p. Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:01 pm

Woo.. Both sets of pics are fascinating. I'm firing up Google to follow Eddie, and looking up the AIM show just to look at that Honda again. Not that I would ever want one, but I just like to look at 'em... Something like babes in bikinis, I guess... On another note, I've messaged Admin a few times asking him to get rid of our unwanted 'new member', but no response. Think I might have an email around here some'res...
j.p.
j.p.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steady Eddy Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:26 am

I did try myself some time ago and mentioned it to GTN when I saw him on the Island at the TT as as far as I know and GTN seemed to think administration lives on the Island up at Ramsey we think and he was going to see if he could get a message to him but nothing became of it so not sure , what we could do , I can't see what some one gets out of messing with a site that only has three users , bit ???? Oh well what ever
Steady Eddy
Steady Eddy

Back to top Go down

Post by j.p. Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:50 am

Does seem pretty fruitless, doesn't it? It is interesting reviewing the statistics though. There seems to be a fair amount of 'guests' popping by. Don't know if it is old members not singing in, or random visitors or what...
Bubba must be some kind of automated 'bot', or else he's a complete idiot. His garbage is complete drivel. The fewer clicks on his trash the better.

I had a ride planned for today, but the day dawned overcast and windy. The weatherman got it all wrong for a change. It did not actually rain all day, so I could have gone, but the whole idea was to take fall foliage pictures in hill country. Not a good day for proper exposure, so I spent the day preparing for the inevitable winter weather. Tons of firewood to put away still, and the driveway is now about 6' wider after hacking back the jungle and clearing out the ditch.
Even moved the mailbox since the plows think it is sport to knock it down. Never use it anymore other than newspaper delivery on storm days. We now have a hated 'community' box about a 1/4 mile down the road in the most wind-swept, god-forsaken spot they could find.
j.p.
j.p.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2